The objective of the project is to support the Serbian Administration in the development of environmental infrastructure projects that are in accordance with EC procedures in terms of programming and contracting.
The project will significantly increase the capacity of the Serbian Administration to prepare a pipeline of large scale investment projects that will be funded by the EU and Serbian national funds. The project will provide support to relevant Line Ministries and other agencies in the identification, screening and preparation of project documentation and tendering documentation.
- Strengthening of related ministries and agencies to more effectively programme and manage EU financial assistance;
- Providing assistance with project preparation and appraisal techniques;
- Assisting with the preparation and checking of Tender Dossiers;
- Advice and On-the-Job Training on Procurement under FIDIC conditions;
- Providing advice on communications and awareness raising activities;
- Extensive Training in EU programme management, project appraisal, preparation and procurement, financial analysis and management, financing options, strategic environmental assessment, environmental impact assessment, project implementation monitoring, evaluation and control.