The role is varied and includes reception duties, secretarial support to the Directors and senior management, arranging business travel, health and safety performance monitoring and assisting with the maintenance and continuous improvement of the business management systems.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Secretarial support to the PM PROjEN Directors, including diary management
- Purchase order acknowledgement processing
- Organising team and business events
- Charity fundraising events organisation
- Book, arrange and facilitate business meetings
- Maintain company insurance records
- Arrange inductions and appraisals and assist the HR function
- Answering/screening and forwarding of incoming telephone calls & answer machine messages.
- Greeting visitors and advising host of their arrival.
- Ensuring all visitors sign in (out) to the visitor’s book on arrival, read the visitor induction and are issued (return) with a pass.
- Franking business post and arranging couriers.
- Distribute incoming mail and deliveries, including business unit communications where applicable.
- Arranging and recording of business travel and accommodation for PM PROjEN personnel.
- Maintain reference book and technical standards Library
- Assist with the design and production of Health and Safety Newsletters.
- Enter safety observations and incidents onto the Event Log.
- Maintain Site Protocol Log
- Update content on SharePoint (Company intranet)
- Keep notice boards relevant and up to date
- Maintain personnel directory and organogram
- Draft and type letters, reports and other documents as requested and proof read and amend documents created by others
- Provide services for photocopying, binding and laminating.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by the Office Manager and PM PROjEN Management Team.
Requirements & Experience
- Have GCSE or equivalent level qualifications.
- Experience in a business support and administrative function or role.
- Experience of working in an engineering or professional service consultancy environment would be highly desirable.
- Must be professional and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate effectively with a variety and range of stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills, combined with ability to prioritise competing demands and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to use own initiative and possess an adaptable and flexible approach to work.
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of Publisher, PowerPoint, Visio and SharePoint preferable.
- Display a strong sense of customer focus and teamwork, displaying a ‘can do’ attitude towards tasks.
PM Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer