PM Group are now seeking to appoint a Department Manager to lead our Piping team in the Dublin office.
- Lead the Piping Department to ensure full alignment with the Group strategy.
- Ensure Piping design is delivered to the highest quality and safety standards and with maximum efficiency.
- Ensure the Piping Department is aligned with the PM Group Digital Project Delivery strategy.
- Support and drive innovation within the Piping Department.
- Support the continued development of the PM Group Piping multi office capability.
- Resource Management - allocate resources to meet project requirements, both in the offices and on our Managed Services sites.
- Recruitment and development of personnel – internal training, performance appraisals, mentoring etc. for personnel based in the office and on sites.
- Participate in projects as required, particularly at Concept and BOD stages and during Design Reviews.
- Development of execution strategies for projects.
- Support commercial and risk reviews of projects.
- Support Business Development activity - proposals, presentations, client visits, etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent communication & people skills
- Highly motivated, agile & innovative individual
- Good time management skills – ability to balance dual role, i.e. management and projects
- Strong Commercial focus
- Familiarity with Piping Design and project delivery