We now wish to recruit Project Managers/Senior Project Engineers for our Dublin office to coordinate, oversee and manage numerous projects in the Pharma/Bio-Pharma sector.
The successful candidates will have suitable experience of working with multi-discipline Engineering/Design, Project Management and Construction Management teams.
Attractive remuneration, while working in a multi-disciplinary environment, in a vibrant expanding international company, with opportunities to work on both domestic and international projects across various sectors
- Developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with our clients
- Effectively communicating with both internal & external stakeholders
- Establishing project objectives in line with our clients and ensure goals & timelines are achieved
- Execution of projects via the PM Group Quality and Management systems
- Responsible for projects technical and commercial delivery
- Develop & implement appropriate project execution strategy
- Establish project resource requirements and lead \ motivate the project team
- Ensure compliance with local statutory and regulatory obligations
- Develop & maintain project budgets
- Manage development of project plans with focus on achievement of project goals
- Provides performance updates/reports views for identification of variances and corrective action.
- Liaise with Senior management with regular project performance status
Education & Qualifications
- You will require a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Project Management of medium to large capital projects from design through to construction and commissioning with an excellent record in Health & Safety
- A third level degree is preferably in a scientific or engineering field with an advanced qualification in Project Management a distinct advantage
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills are essential along with a good understanding/experience of project controls & governance through the full project lifecycle