We are currently recruiting for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer for a permanent role based in Galway.
- Provide daily support of products, processes, materials and equipment in order to achieve production goals (i.e. Quality, Delivery, Cost, Productivity and Safety).
- Develop and implement manufacturing business improvement projects and processes for disposable medical devices
- Support teams to make improvements to existing devices and manufacturing processes
- Lead less complex projects independently with minimal supervision
- Analyse process, product, material or equipment specifications and performance requirements
- Under broad supervision / guidance compile and analyse operational, test and experimental data to establish performance standards for newly implemented or modified products / processes
- Summarise, analyse and draw conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution
- Troubleshoot new products / process working closely with product development
- Continually seek to drive / improvements in process design, layout and operational performance
- Demonstrate good working knowledge and application of validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements
Qualifications & Experience:
- Level 8 in a Technical Discipline (Science, Biomedical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Minimum 6 years’ experience working at an Engineering level, ideally in Medical Device industry or other highly regulated environment
- Project Management experience highly desirable