Job Title: Senior Project Managers/Directors DU1996
We wish to appoint 2 No Senior Construction Project Managers/Directors for our Construction Service delivery.
The role will cover all aspects of the Construction Service delivery including proposal preparation, client presentations, construction execution strategies, customer care and the overall management/ responsibility for assigned construction projects.
As our construction projects vary in location, these roles will require flexibility in relation to travel throughout Ireland, UK and Western Europe.
The roles are senior, client-facing, requiring the ability to inspire confidence from the taking of a client brief through proposal preparation and onto construction execution.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Project manage the construction phase of project.
- Ensure that the project is executed in line with PM Group’s Scope of Services, Overall Project Execution Plan and PM Group / Client Contract
- Report project performance to appropriate PM Group operations
- Establish the overall execution strategy/plan and manage it to a successful completion
- Primary local contact for customer
- Review the project performance and PM Group performance with the customer
- Assure execution of the project in accordance with all project goals especially in areas of safety, quality, cost and schedule to customer’s satisfaction
- Ensure a quality PM Group service is provided and protect PMG’s commercial interests
- Ensure PM Group procedures and systems are implemented and CM team are aware and follow these systems
- Review and approve the project procurement strategy
- Review and approve client/PM Group contract and the PM Group /contractor contracts
- Responsible for all formal communication to client, designers, contractors and others
- Contribute to the development of a BIM Execution Plan for the project in accordance with the BIM Guidance for Proposal & Project Managers, 150-GU-002, document residing on Scope.
- Represent the PSCS on the project
- Establish PMG CM team and assure personnel are assigned as required to fulfil positions on the CM team
- Manage the resource plan with regards to mobilisation/demobilisation to ensure the project is adequately resourced and in line with PMG commercial expectations
- Review the CM team performance with the Construction Manager and make necessary adjustments to the team as required
- Prepare monthly CM project reports and reviews with PMG team and client team
- Review the cost report and ensure PM commercial performance meets the project objectives
- Prepare project close out report
Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrated capability in Construction delivery within specialized industrial sectors. (Life Sciences, Food & Mission Critical)
- Professional Qualification in Engineering or Construction /Project Management desirable
- 10+ year’s professional experience
- Proven track record in HSE leadership.
- Proven construction business management record