This will be a diverse and varied role which will require a flexible and adaptable approach. As well as job variety, on-going training and support will be provided to you, where applicable.
Job Role & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to)
- Provide general administration support to the UK operations and team.
- Assist with travel for operations including but not limited to flights, hotels, car hire etc.
- Coordinate all supporting documentation to all allow correct commercial control.
- Help organise and co-ordinate PM Group annual events (Corporate Responsibility Events, End of Year Review etc)
- Cover reception (when required) to include answering calls, meet & greet visitors, issuing ID badges and receipt/distribution of post.
- Provision of refreshments for management/team meetings.
- Issuing of car parking permits and access.
- Facilities / EHS support where required to comply with Environmental Management Systems.
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
Qualifications & Experience
- GCSE level or above qualifications.
- Proven level of experience and knowledge gained within a related administrative support function.
- Strong IT skills and proficiency (MS Office suite included)
- Experience gained in an engineering consultancy environment would be highly desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - the ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be highly organised – with ability to prioritise competing demands and take a methodical approach to problem solving.
- Possess an adaptable and flexible approach to tasks and requirements of the role.
- Excellent time management skills – ability to meet project/operational deadlines.
- Strong sense of customer focus and teamwork.
- Must be self-starter with the ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Desire to grow within the organisation.