Our client is seeking to recruit an AutoCAD Technician for a role based in Co Wicklow. In this role you will have the opportunity to play a key role in a global pre-sales and design engineering team as well as support the operations team in the delivery of projects on a range of industrial, commercial and retail clients
Role & Responsibilities:
- Generating new and amending existing AutoCAD drawings relating to process utilities such as Steam, Hot Water, Compressed Air, Refrigeration, etc.
- Drawings will include Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs), Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs), Plant Layouts, Building Services Layouts, etc.
- Being the point of contact within the company to process requests from Project Engineers, Project Managers, Account Managers, Design Engineers, etc. to generate drawings at various stages during the project lifecycle e.g. Opportunity Assessment, Front End Engineering Design, Detailed Design, Project Execution and through to Handover Documentation
- Working with cross functional teams such as mechanical, electrical, process, thermal, refrigeration, software, IT, automation and instrumentation to contribute to concept designs and detailed designs
- Expert working knowledge of AutoCAD 2D / 3D
- A background working in process engineering and / or food & beverage manufacturing would be very advantageous.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience working in a similar role
- An appropriate 3rd level engineering qualification
- Design experience would be an advantage
- Technically minded with the ability to work as part of a wider team and on your own initiative
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
All CV’s are treated in the strictest confidence
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY