This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the overall development of our BIM execution in the UK.
Job Role and responsibilities
- Overall setup and administration of multi-discipline detailed design projects using Revit and other 3D tools from the Autodesk AEC Collection suite of products.
- Install and configure products listed above on workstations.
- Administration and integration of third party models into the Revit environment.
- Setup and support for multi-office work-share using Revit over Citrix.
- Create and modify Revit templates and forms.
- Testing and roll-out of new software and add-ons.
- Troubleshoot issues and liaise with team and software provider.
- Setup and support Clash management using NavisWorks.
- Setup and support NavisWorks.
- Provide and organise training for Revit and AutoCAD applications.
- MS Access / SQL Server experience for support of reporting on other 3D package.
- Other assigned duties as reasonably requested.
Requirements and experience
- A HNC or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Proven level of experience within a similar BIM/Applications lead function.
- BIM360 Team or BIM 360 Glue experience is strongly preferred.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of Autodesk applications (Revit)
- Strong facilitation, analytical and design skills.
- Be adaptable and flexible with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Experience of other BIM packages advantageous.
- Professional approach and demeanour. A strong ethical approach to safety, quality, environmental protection and business.
- Be planned and organised in your approach to work and meeting project deadlines
- Demonstrate a creative approach to problem solving, seeking to improve existing ways of working, by finding efficiencies in processes
- An aptitude to work on your own initiative and be proactive
- Strong communication (verbal & written) skills and demonstrable ability to communicate effectively with clients and peers at all levels.