Operating from a network of offices in Ireland, the UK, Belgium, China, the Czech Republic, India, Poland, Singapore, Slovakia, Switzerland and the US, PM
Group is currently working on projects in over 30 countries worldwide including, Germany, the Netherlands, Vietnam, Indonesia and Malaysia.
Due to our continued success, we are seeking a BMS Design Engineer to join our BMS Department.
As a member of this team, you will have access to a wealth of experience and the best possible resources. And with PM Group, you can be assured of a career that’s challenging, varied and rewarding. This is a contract position and based at our office in Mahon, Cork. As BMS Design Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- Client interface management
- BMS integrator management
- Responsible for supporting commissioning activities such as SATs, Installation Verification, Operational Verification, writing of SOPs for the BMS. This includes but not limited to I/O's, alarm testing, loop checks, etc.
- Develop I/O lists
- Develop client Sequence of Operations documents
- BMS System Architecture & Topography development
- Software Functional Specifications
- Hardware Specifications
- Reviewing panel wiring diagrams
- Instrumentation design
- FAT/SAT document preparation & execution
- Cost Estimates
- Review test documents and witness testing
- Attend project, staff, company, design review, ISO, and group meetings and actively participate in discussions
- Lead other commissioning resources to achieve overall commissioning goals
- Interact with Design and construction engineers, quality assurance, construction personnel, contractors and plant managers
- Able to effectively deal with issues arising throughout the daily cycle and develop solutions to ensure successful resolution
To apply for this role you will have:
- Level 8 University Engineering degree (i.e. Mechanical, Building Services Engineering)
- At least five (5) years relevant experience is preferred; or, minimum five (5) year apprenticeship program or related College technical diploma with six or more years of relevant experience.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device or health-related facility
- Experience in a GMP manufacturing facility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of current good manufacturing practices, 21 CFR Part 11, 210 and 211, and Annex 11
- Knowledge and a strong background in BMS
- General knowledge of network configuration, computer hardware and software, including automation applications
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to work well with employees at all levels of the organization