Role and Responsibilities
- Production of civil engineering drawings for industrial type projects e.g. pharmaceutical, energy, mission critical, food production facilities etc.
- AutoCAD drawings will include site development layouts, earthworks plans and sections, paving & road layouts, drainage and water main layouts & long- sections, standard details, setting out layouts, etc.
- Delivery of high quality design drawings in a timely manner
Qualifications & Experience
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum 2 years’ experience as a Civil Technician with an excellent knowledge of 2-d AutoCAD as a minimum, with experience of working with Civil 3d/Revit
- Certificate or Diploma in Engineering/Construction CAD or relevant field
- Proven ability to work on one’s own initiative along with being a team player
- Willingness to adapt to new technologies and work situations
- Good communication skills