Opportunity for experienced Civil Design Engineer to join our Cork team
Our Civil/Structural Department are on the lookout for an experienced Civil Design Engineer to work on various projects based in our Cork office. This appointment will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to further develop their technical skills along with excellent opportunities for career advancement.
To apply for the role, you will have
• Experience in the design of site development works, earthworks, road design, underground drainage and utility works ideally with experience working on large industrial type projects
• Experience in the use of civil engineering design software i.e. AutoCAD, Windes, Civil 3D, Autotrack
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Clear, concise and user friendly writing skills
• Strong interpersonal/people skills with the ability to manage design personnel
• A proven track record working closely in partnership with clients and contractors and other members of design teams
• A proactive approach with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios
• Understanding of the Irish / international regulatory and policy issues
• Site/construction/operational experience would also be beneficial
• A degree in Civil Engineering
• Minimum 5 years post graduate experience working for Engineering Consultancies
• All CV’s are treated in the strictest confidence
We look forward to hearing from you!
All CV’s are treated in the strictest confidence.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.
Do you have what it takes ?