Structural Design Engineer required to support various projects based in our Cork office
We currently looking to recruit a Structural Design Engineer to support various projects based in our Cork office. As a member of the team, the Structural Design Engineer will support a wide range of projects in our Cork office. The role will involve leading structural engineers and designers to deliver the structural scope for design projects.
To apply for this role, you will have
• Experience in the design of industrial buildings (Pharmaceutical, Food or Energy projects)
• Experience in the use of structural engineer design software i.e. AutoCAD, Revit, Tekla Structural Designer or Robot Structural Analyisis
• A strong ethical approach to safety, quality, environmental protection and business
• A proactive approach with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios
• Knowledge of the Eurocodes and current Structural Engineering Codes of Practice.
• Preparation of tender, and construction drawings and documents directly and through supervision of other engineers and technicians
• Effectively manage own time which may be necessary if allocated to more than one project
• Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal/people skills with the ability to manage design personnel
In addition, we would like to applicants with the following educational requirements
• A degree in Structural Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years post-graduate experience working for Engineering Consultancies
• Chartered Engineer preferred
• Applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
We look forward to hearing from you!
All CV’s are treated in the strictest confidence.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.
Do you have what it takes ?