Due to the continued expansion in CQV workload, we wish to recruit two high calibre CQV Project Engineers to support the execution of high profile CQV projects. One role will be based in Cork, Ireland and the other in Boxmeer, Netherlands. Both roles will be based onsite with CQV execution team reporting to the CQV Manager for the relevant project.
Job Role and Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Direct support for the project CQV Manager – documentation updates, issues, reports, etc.
- Communicate and troubleshoot any issues arising from document prep or execution phase as directed by the CQV Manager
- Assess and manage change in conjunction with the CQV Manager including change order generation
- Communicate scope, cost and schedule impact to Senior Management / Client as directed by the CQV Manager
- Assess and manage the requirements for CQV execution support from vendors, contractors, etc.
- Co-ordination of non-deliverables – ordering CQV commissioning equipment, consumables ordering, safety consumables, chemical ordering etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Third Level Degree in a relevant discipline (or equivalent experience)
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability of presenting themselves and the company in a professional manner to clients and potential clients
- Proficient in project management controls and understand multi-function projects requiring both internal and external resources
- Experience of working in a similar role in a Life Sciences project environment would be an advantage
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.