The Electrical/Instrument Engineer will be working as part of a multi-discipline project engineering team on site.
Previous E&I design and construction support experience in the Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology industry is advantageous.
Job Role and Responsibilities will include:
- E&I Design as part of a multi discipline projects team
- Generating detailed scope of work packages for E&I contractor for tender / procurement process
- Co-ordination and supervision of E&I contractor(s) during construction and commissioning activities
- Co-ordinate contractor activities to monitor and track work ensuring delivery of the schedule and budget
- The Specification and procurement of Instrumentation
- Preparation of E&I Deliverables, including instrument data sheets, schedules, hook up drawings, wiring and block diagrams, instrument loops, E&I Services layouts, schedules, load study’s etc.
- Project Management and control of E&I Projects including cost estimates and reporting
- Participate in Constructability and Safety reviews
- Review project scope, budget and schedule
- Ability to manage workload of multiple projects of varying complexity
- All aspects of Health & Safety on site
- Programming works schedule and monitoring building progress, compliance with regulations and costs
- BE degree in Engineering is preferred along with 5 plus years’ experience in E&I Construction environments
- Candidate must have proficiency in a windows based environment and software (Word, PowerPoint, project, advanced excel and access)
- Good communication skills essential