Switzerland is an important investment location for many of our Key Clients and to strengthen our local execution capability we now wish to recruit an E&I Project Engineer for BioPharma Client team.
We now wish to recruit an E&I Engineer to work on site supporting capital projects. The Electrical and Instrument Project Engineer will be working as part of a multidiscipline project engineering client team on a large BioPharma Project.
Previous E&I design, Project and construction support experience in the Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology industry is advantageous.
Job Role and Responsibilities will include:
- E&I Design as part of a multi discipline projects team
- Generating detailed scope of work packages for E&I contractor for tender / procurement process
- Co-ordination and supervision of E&I contractor(s) during construction and commissioning activities
- Co-ordinate contractor activities to monitor and track work ensuring delivery of the schedule and budget
- The Specification and procurement of Instrumentation
- Preparation of E&I Deliverables, including instrument data sheets, schedules, hook up drawings, wiring and block diagrams, instrument loops, E&I Services layouts, schedules, load study’s etc.
- Project Management and control of E&I Projects including cost estimates and reporting
- Participate in Constructability and Safety reviews
- Review project scope, budget and schedule
- Ability to manage workload of multiple projects of varying complexity
- All aspects of Health & Safety on site
- Programming works schedule and monitoring building progress, compliance with regulations and costs
- BE degree in Engineering is preferred along with 4 plus years’ experience in E&I Construction/ Project environments
- Candidate must have proficiency in a windows based environment and software (Word, PowerPoint, project, advanced excel and access)
- Good communication skills essential
- Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology experience and working in a large project environment
- Candidates should be flexible with respect to location in Switzerland.
- All applications will be treated in strictest confidence