- Assist in the development of electrical power system drawings and single line diagrams
- Assist in the selection and specification of various electrical system components including motor control centres, switchgear, transformers, etc.
- Determine code require working clearances around electrical equipment
- Develop the electrical plans and specifications for small projects under the supervision of senior staff
- Reviewing shop drawings and assist with general construction services
- Assist in gathering field related information for projects or specific tasks.
- Ability to identify electrical equipment requirements
- Vendor / Contractor management
- Estimation for small electrical projects
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years electrical engineering experience
- Previous experience working on pharmaceutical / medical device facilities
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to co-ordinate contractors