This role involves working within a multi discipline international project team, interacting with clients, vendors and contractors accross a variety of challenging and exciting projects.
PM Group is an international Engineering, Architecture and Project Management Company. We are active in various industrial sectors such as pharmaceuticals, food, mega data centres and the chemical industry. We design and deliver innovative, complex industrial buildings and technical installations for leading multinationals throughout the world.
- Completing electrical designs including calculations, technical reports, specifications and drawings
- Selection and specification of various electrical system components
- Co-ordination of services and equipment with the other disciplines within a design team environment
- Reviewing shop drawings and assist with general construction services
- Completing surveys to gather field related information for projects or specific tasks
- Manage and share any/all electrical equipment requirements across a large project team
- Manage Client, Vendor and Contractor communications including answering queries, email correspondence, attendance at meetings, etc.
- Completing Electrical Cost Estimates
- Manage and plan project work and deliverable
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects
- Assist in the development of technical proposals.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years electrical engineering experience in a design environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to co-ordinate contractors
- Good understanding of RGIE code and other relevant codes in Belgium
- Basic understanding of use of Revit & AutoCAD
- Working Knowledge of Software packages for modelling of electrical systems is desirable
- Experience on both LV and MV systems is desirable
- Working knowledge of ATEX requirements is desirable
What do we offer?
- Working in a multidisciplinary team
- Challenging and complex projects with support from experienced colleagues
- A casual environment where we take your expectations into account
- An international context and career opportunities
- A competitive salary package with fringe benefits