You would be joining a very busy PM Group project team where there is a wide range of on-going projects.
To be successful in this role you will have a proven track record of working with multi-discipline Engineering / Design, Project Management and Construction Management teams.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be involved in the following activities:
- Developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with our clients
- Effectively communicating with both internal & external stakeholders
- Establishing project objectives in line with our clients and ensure goals & timelines are achieved
- Execution of projects via the PM Group Quality and Management systems
- Projects technical and commercial delivery
- Develop & implement appropriate project execution strategies
- Establish project resource requirements and lead / motivate the project team
- Ensure compliance with local statutory and regulatory obligations
- Develop & maintain project budgets
- Manage development of project plans and schedules with focus on achievement of project goals
- Provides project status updates / reports
Ideally, you will have the following:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Project Management / Engineering of small to medium capital projects from design through to construction and commissioning & qualification
- An excellent record in Health & Safety
- A third level degree is preferably in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills are essential along with a good understanding / experience of project controls & governance through the full project lifecycle
The following would be a further advantage:
- An advanced qualification in Project Management
What you will get:
Attractive remuneration while working in a multi-disciplinary environment, in a vibrant expanding international company, with opportunities to work on both domestic and international projects across various sectors.