Exciting new opportunity for an Electrical Project Engineer within a leading Tipperary based Pharmaceutical Client.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and implementing and managing technical projects to help drive efficiency and compliance. You will work closely with Global Engineering and site-based groups to implement electrical solutions and support project implementation.
- Prepare detailed scope for projects, based on Manufacturing/Process area requests
- Identify and evaluate MCC’s/Electrical installations, integrity and efficiency improvements
- Recommend alternatives to proposed projects for cost savings or improvements
- Define Electrical requirements for capital projects and interact with internal & external stakeholders, vendors and contractors
- Prepare Electrical cost estimates for projects in conjunction with the Project Team and vendors
- Prepare project schedules and ensure project deadlines are met
- Manage Electrical projects throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensure compliance with the clients Procedures and Standards
- Install and commission GMP and non-GMP, manufacturing and utility systems
- Actively support the Validation / Qualification of GMP equipment
- Work with Manufacturing, Engineering and Quality departments to troubleshoot issues
- Ensure projects are delivered with a focus on GMP and data integrity
Education & Experience:
- A relevant 3rd level degree in Electronic, Electrical, Instrumentation
- 5+ years’ experience in an electrical role
- Experience with GMP Systems or in a GMP Environment
- Ability to read, understand and fault find: Electrical schematics/systems during FATs or on site commissioning
- Knowledge and Experience of Hazardous area and ATEX requirements would be advantageous
- Instrumentation, automation & control knowledge with PLC / BMS / SCADA / DCS advantageous
- Excellent English communication skills and works well in a team environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel etc.