We wish to further expand our office and build on our existing projects and clients. The sucessful canidate will be part of the existing PM Group multidisciplinary team, you’ll be conducting field surveys, developing design documents, develop electrical calculations and reviewing as-built plans for Bio/Pharma industrial sector under the supervision of a Senior Professional Electrical Engineer.
- Field verification of existing as-built Electrical construction documentation.
- Coordinate with client Electrical staff to verify existing equipment.
- Coordinate with other engineering disciplines within PM group.
- Solve design problems within the electrical system and travel to project site location to resolve issues as necessary.
- Design and prepare construction documents for Electrical department –including but not limited to: Fire Alarm, Lighting, Power, Lightning Protection, etc.
- Adhere to PM Group quality control procedures.
- Strongly motivated, well organized, shows professional initiative.
- Takes ownership of assignments, work both independently and as part of the project team.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Proficient in AutoCAD MEP and Revit experience is required.
- Have thorough knowledge of NEC and other codes.
- Ideal candidate would have 2-5 years experience.
- Experience in Electrical Design/Construction and Facilities operations would be ideal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Hands-on experience electrical installation is not required but is a plus.
- E.I.T. (engineer in training) is not required but is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, are required.
- Must work well with others and be able to work with teams and individuals.
- Track record of successful working across cross-functional teams.