In Burlington MA, we are seeking a Mechanical / HVAC Engineer with 5 years’ experience to work on projects in the Pharma/Biotechnology, Healthcare, Advanced Technology and Medtech sectors.
The ideal candidate has:
- Cleanroom design experience in the High Tech / Advanced Tech, Medical Technologies, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology sectors
- Experience and knowledge of various heating and cooling systems including:
- Air and water side economizers, centrifugal chillers, chilled water distribution, open and closed loop systems and thermal storage cooling systems, CRAH and CRAC air handling equipment and knowledge of water treatment practices.
- Experience in design or installation of building services HVAC, Plumbing and Fire Protection systems
- Technical knowledge of building automation systems including monitoring and alarm systems
- Good working knowledge of electrical design requirements
- Working knowledge of computer-aided design software and proficiency in Microsoft Office software is a plus
- The ability to deliver against aggressive deadlines
- Proactive team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, project management and organizational skills.
- 5 years’ project design experience as a lead engineer involving Mechanical systems for industrial facilities
- BS or BE major in Mechanical Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE), preferred
- Proficiency in the use of engineering design software
- Reliable, consistent and mature approach to work.
- Professional approach and demeanor.
- An ethical approach to safety, quality, environmental protection and business.
- Good organizational and leadership skills
- Flexible and willing to travel to meet project requirements
PM Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.