PM Group is an international Engineering, Architecture and Project Management Company. We are active in various industrial sectors such as pharmaceuticals, food, mega data centers and the chemical industry. We design and deliver innovative, complex industrial buildings and technical installations for leading multinationals throughout the world.
Mechanical /HVAC Engineer Belgium
- Completing HVAC and black utility designs which including calculations, technical reports, specifications and drawings
- Load / system calculations
- Development of P&ID’s through all design stages
- Selection and specification of various mechanical system components i.e. AHU’s, pumps, cooling towers etc.,
- Co-ordination of services and equipment with the other disciplines within a design team environment
- Reviewing shop drawings and assist with general construction services
- Completing surveys to gather field related information for projects or specific tasks
- Manage and share any/all equipment requirements across a large project team
- Manage Client, Vendor and Contractor communications including answering queries, email correspondence, attendance at meetings, etc.
- Completing cost estimates
- Manage and plan project work and deliverable
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects
- Assist in the development of technical proposals.
- 5 years’ project design experience as a lead engineer
- BS, BE, MS or ME in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience and knowledge of various heating and cooling systems including: Air and water side economizers, centrifugal chillers, chilled water distribution, open and closed loop systems and thermal storage cooling systems, CRAH and CRAC air handling equipment and knowledge of water treatment practices.
- Technical knowledge of building automation systems including monitoring and alarm systems
- Good working knowledge of electrical design requirements
- Cleanroom design experience in the High Tech / Advanced Tech, Medical Technologies, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology sectors would be a distinct advantage
- Proficiency in the use of engineering design software
- Reliable, consistent and mature approach to work.
- Professional approach and demeanor.
- An ethical approach to safety, quality, environmental protection and business.
- Proactive team player who will be capable of leading a multidiscipline design team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, project management and organizational skills.
What do we offer?
- Working in a multidisciplinary team
- Challenging and complex projects with support from experienced colleagues
- A casual environment where we take your expectations into account
- An international context and career opportunities
- A competitive salary package with fringe benefits