The process engineer will be part of the Client Process operations team providing on-the-floor technical support on engineering issues and leading continuous improvement projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of manufacturing process equipment and supply product processes.
- Process and equipment optimisation in order to sustain and improve product quality, yields and throughput. Making recommendations and implementing measures to improve production systems, equipment performance, yields and quality of product.
- Identifying continuous improvement activities and leading or participating in cross-functional teams to implement. Supporting activities in the areas of cost reduction, process efficiency and operational excellence.
- Providing on-the-floor technical support to the Production Team Leaders for process/equipment optimization and troubleshooting.
- Ensuring that all safety, quality and environmental compliance goals are achieved, including thoroughly investigating deviations and ensuring appropriate corrective actions are identified and implemented in full.
- Support day-to-day production process operational engineering issues & good troubleshooting skills.
- Delivery on-going project work/changes/process improvements/Tech transfer
- Someone who can quickly start providing added value, have the technical know-how and take project ownership
Education, Experience and Skills:
- B.Eng Degree in Chemical / Process Engineering or equivalent discipline
- 2-7 years’ experience in Process engineering role
- Motivated / Enthusiastic
- Good interpersonal skills
- Work on several projects simultaneously