The role will require a highly dedicated and consistent approach to providing a first-class project support function.
Job Role & Responsibilities (include but not limited to)
- Receiving and logging delivered goods.
- Looking after and organising storage area.
- Managing release of goods to contractors.
- Assist with the implementation of visitor entry/exit monitoring.
- Order and manage office supplies.
- Assist with booking for meeting rooms / event management
- Conduct site induction with all new starters
- Assist Birmingham Office Management (HR, Admin, H&S, Quality) during site visits or as needed
- Establish and maintain site Document Control system (based on company standards)
- Register, distribute and file project deliverables - using ProArc (electronic document management system)
- Organise project documentation for archiving and maintain archive database
- Facilitate compilation of Hand-Over Packages
- Provides assistance to / handle document management queries from Alliance team, Customer, Contractors, Third Parties, etc
- Upload and issue supplier/contractor documentation.
- Assist UK Lead Document Controller as needed.
- Assist the Alliance Manager and UK Quality Manager with internal audits, closure of audit findings and the adoption of critical company procedures
- Liaise with Alliance Manager to identify and optimize project specific processes and improvement of work methods.
- Other reasonable duties as assigned.
Requirements & Experience
- A formal qualification in Business Administration or equivalent is preferable but not essential.
- Proven level of project support experience gained within similar function and work environment (engineering, construction).
- Experience in (electronic) document control is highly desirable.
- Be flexible and adaptable towards demands of the role and fast-paced delivery environment.
- Excellent organisational skills, combined with ability to prioritise competing demands with methodical approach to solving problems.
- Attention to detail with the ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task.
- Display an enthusiastic approach towards others with a ‘teamwork’ approach.
- Must be a confident and effective communicator, both written and verbally.
- Possess a high level of proficiency in MS Office suite.