As a Project Administrator, reporting into the PM PROjEN Head of Engineering you will be accountable for a wide range of project support and project documentation control to the technical teams. The role will require a highly dedicated and consistent approach to providing a first-class project support function.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Provide day to day project support for the PM PROjEN engineering and project delivery teams
- Effectively coordinate with colleagues and team members within designated project guidelines.
- Using Management System procedures maintain project records and communicate effectively.
- Seek continuous improvement in personal knowledge of communication techniques.
- Review, collate and distribute communications relating to all project transactions (e.g. documents, records, templates and confidential communications).
- Draft and/or check project instructions and note feedback.
- Organise, plan and record meetings including agendas, taking minutes and distribution, where necessary.
- Compose or proof letters, templates and document drafts.
- Maintain project reference manual in accordance with our Management System Procedures.
- Working closely with Document Control Section to ensure effective distribution of drawings and project information to all project stakeholders (client, internal, suppliers and other third parties).
- Printing and distribution of hard copies of drawings and project information in accordance with set up procedure.
- Assisting in preparation and upkeep of technical documents such as drawing issue sheets, document register etc.
Requirements & Experience
- A formal qualification in Business Administration or equivalent is preferable but not essential.
- Proven level of project support experience gained within similar function and work environment (e.g. projects, engineering, construction).
- Self-motivated with high attention to detail.
- Display an assertive, proactive and motivated approach towards tasks and responsibility.
- Excellent organisational skills, combined with ability to prioritise competing demands with methodical approach to solving problems.
- Display an enthusiastic approach towards others with a ‘teamwork’ approach.
- Possess a high level of proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Must be a confident and effective communicator, both written and verbally.
- Display a flexible and adaptable approach towards demands of the role and project environment.
- Occasional travel and stay at client sites when necessary.