We now wish to recruit Project Managers/Engineers to coordinate, oversee and manage projects at various client sites (Bio-Pharma sector) in the Munster area. Typically these projects range in size from small to medium.
The successful candidates will have a proven track record of working with multi-discipline Engineering\Design, Project Management and Construction Management teams.
On a day to day basis you will be involved in the following activities:
- Developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with our clients
- Effectively communicating with both internal & external stakeholders
- Establishing project objectives in line with our clients and ensure goals & timelines are achieved
- Execution of projects via the PM Group Quality and Management systems
- Responsible for projects technical and commercial delivery
- Develop & implement appropriate project execution strategies
- Establish project resource requirements and lead \ motivate the project team
- Ensure compliance with local statutory and regulatory obligations
- Develop & maintain project budgets
- Manage development of project plans and schedules with focus on achievement of project goals
- Provides project status updates / reports
Ideally you will have the following:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Project Management/Engineering of small to medium capital projects from design through to construction and commissioning & Qualification
- An excellent record in Health & Safety.
- A third level degree is preferably in Process or Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills are essential along with a good understanding\experience of project controls & governance through the full project lifecycle.
The following would be a further advantage
- An advanced qualification in Project Management
- Experience in Irish Construction Regulation, familiar with the role of the PSDP and PSCS and development of the related Safety documentation
What you will get:
Attractive remuneration, while working in a multi-disciplinary environment, in a vibrant expanding international company, with opportunities to work on both domestic and international projects across various sectors.