Our client based in West Dublin has an immediate requirement for a contract QEHS Manager (hourly rate) to join their team.
The role requires the successful candidate to work closely with the vendors and client representatives on site in supporting this exciting new start up.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Development of the site’s business management system, you will also be involved in the maintenance and the updates of this system
- Ensure that the site continues to retain and obtain future external accreditations – ISO standards, RBA, etc.,
- Responsibility for all aspects of safety and quality on site
- Bring awareness in relation to the client’s Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality standards
- Assist with quality challenges
- Ensure that the site is in compliance with all local, corporate, and all other safety requirements with regard to the site facilities, support equipment and machinery
- Identify, propose and implement key projects that support improvements to the business management system and/or the site
- Minimum 10 years Quality/EHS experience, with the key focus being on EHS
- Experience with people and systems management
- Level 8 Degree level qualification required
- Other relevant qualification in HS&E ideally