Managed Service is a process where clients outsource the delivery of small and medium sized capital projects to a specialist project delivery company, like PM Group. Managed service teams are based on client sites and operate in place of in-house project and engineering resources.
OTS is an integral part of our ability to support clients across the complete project life cycle where we deliver fast, flexible outsourcing solutions for clients.
Job Role & Responsibilities (include but not limited to)
- Day to day management and navigation of the internal CRM system.
- Direct sourcing of candidates through a variety of sourcing channels (job boards, database mining, social media etc).
- Generation and maintenance of candidate talent pool including ‘Hotlists’
- Full cycle candidate management.
- Scheduling & arranging interviews (client and candidates).
- Management and maintenance of requirements; internally and externally (e.g. job boards)
- Preparation and formatting of CVs for client presentation.
- Booking & arranging client meetings.
- Administration activity including document management.
- Lead generation for client prospects and identification of key client contacts.
- Market Intelligence – mapping & information gathering of industry projects and news.
- Competitor Analysis.
- Meet weekly Key Performance Indicators (KPI) which will be regularly reviewed with a target against the KPI’s to help achieve performance and expectations.
- Other reasonable duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent is desirable, although not essential.
- Experience or background gained within similar function or environment of recruitment would be highly desirable, although a sales background will be considered.
- Knowledge and experience using a variety of sourcing strategies (social media, job boards, referrals, networking etc) is highly desirable.
- Experience in (electronic) document control is highly desirable.
- Research skills with the ability to search, organise, evaluate and use or present information that is relevant to a particular topic.
- Be flexible and adaptable towards demands of the role and fast-paced delivery environment.
- Excellent organisational skills, combined with ability to prioritise competing demands with methodical approach to solving problems.
- Attention to detail with the ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task.
- Display an enthusiastic approach towards others with a ‘teamwork’ approach.
- Must be a confident and effective communicator, both written and verbally.
- Possess a high level of proficiency in MS Office suite.
*PM Group are an Equal Opportunities Employer