The successful candidates will have suitable experience of working with multi-discipline Engineering\Design, Project Management and Construction Management teams.
The role will include:
- Developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with our clients
- Effectively communicating with both internal & external stakeholders
- Establishing project objectives in line with our clients and ensure goals & timelines are achieved
- Execution of projects via the PM Group Quality and Management systems
- Responsible for projects technical and commercial delivery
- Develop & implement appropriate project execution strategy(s)
- Establish project resource requirements and lead \ motivate the project team
- Ensure compliance with local statutory and regulatory obligations
- Develop & maintain project budgets
- Manage development of project plans with focus on achievement of project goals
- Provides performance updates / reports views for identification of variances and corrective action.
- Liaise with Senior management with regular project performance status
- You will require a minimum of 15 years’ experience in Project Management of medium to large Pharma \ Biotech capital projects from design through to construction and commissioning with an excellent record in Health & Safety.
- A third level degree in a scientific or engineering field with an advanced qualification in Project Management is required.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills are essential along with a good understanding\experience of project controls & governance through the full project lifecycle.
What you will get:
Attractive remuneration, while working in a multi-disciplinary environment, in a vibrant expanding international company, with opportunities to work on both domestic and international projects across various sectors.