Due to continued growth and to meet business needs PM Group is currently seeking to hire a senior talent acquisition specialist to support our US offices in Burlington, MA and San Francisco,CA. The primary function will be to support the full range of recruitment activities across the business to help meet hiring needs for both internal and external project needs. This role will support the continuing success of PM Group in the US while working with the Talent Acquisition teams across the group. The role will support recruiting for key roles for both offices and strategic requirements into the future and will require travel to each office.
- Understanding organisational talent needs across the offices and collaborating with stakeholders for effective execution of requirements.
- Ability to manage and successfully deliver on all stages of the recruitment life cycle.
- Working with hiring managers to define role requirements.
- Identifying and attracting talent into the business from a wide variety of on and off line sources, e.g. social networks, executive recruitment, developing networking channels, etc.
- Sourcing and screening candidates and submitting to hiring managers.
- Leading and managing the interview process with hiring managers and/or HR including post interview evaluations and providing interview feedback.
- Monitoring recruitment through to negotiation and candidate acceptance.
- Updating the recruitment system on a daily basis so as to ensure information is kept up-to-date.
- Tracking recruitment performance versus KPI’s and identifying areas for improvement
- Look to develop a pipeline of talent across the business to support future growth to bring a more strategic focus to recruitment.
- Developing talent strategies to support growth of the business into the future
Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum of 8 year’s recruitment experience, ideally within an engineering or related environment
- Professional qualification and proven track record in recruitment
- Good knowledge of the engineering market in the US.
- Strong understanding of the various Engineering disciplines within the Pharma, Medical Tech, Electronics, Construction and Energy sectors
- Excellent communication skills