This position will also include administration of the Human Resources, Customer Relationship Management (MS CRM) and other business applications with an emphasis on assuring the correct operation of inter-system interfaces and workflows.
Job Role & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Shared responsibility for support of the key business applications across the Group to an agreed service level.
- Shared responsibility for application security, user setup and management.
- Planned and ad-hoc report development using reporting tools.
- Training end users on system processes and reports as required.
- Upgrade to later versions of software and participate in end to end system testing including preparation and execution of test scripts.
- Testing and rollout of new modules & interfaces.
- Troubleshoot issues as required and liaise with software providers if necessary.
- Other relevant assignments as required.
Requirements & Experience
- Possess a Diploma or equivalent in relevant discipline (IT or Finance)
- Proven level of experience gained within a similar function or role for medium or large scale multi-office organization.
- Must have experience in writing procedural documentation for support and training of applications.
- Be both competent and proficient in the use of report writers.
- A working knowledge of SQL database technology is desirable but not essential.
- Strong analytical and design skills – ability to problem solve.
- Possess excellent time management skills – ability to prioritize and organise support activities and deliver multiple tasks.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, displaying a ‘can do’ attitude towards tasks and demands.
- Be confident with excellent communication skills.
- Must be comfortable to work independently or as part of a team.