Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist - CQV
Due to continued growth and to meet business needs PM Group are currently seeking to hire a talent acquisition specialist CQV to join the HR team. The primary function will be to support CQV recruitment across the business but also to support general recruitment activities across the business to help meet hiring needs. This is a key role within the organisation to support the success of PM Group into the future while working with existing teams to hire the best talent into the organisation, develop a pipeline of potential candidate for future business growth that aligns with the company strategy.
- Working with hiring managers to define role requirements, identifying recruitment channels, sourcing, screening, interviewing and assessing candidates, monitoring pipelines through to negotiation and candidate acceptance.
- Understanding organisation talent needs across all business units and collaborating with stakeholders for effective execution of requirements
- Maintaining recruitment systems on a daily basis so as to ensure information is kept up-to-date.
- Identify and attract talent into the business from a wide variety of on and off line sources (e.g. social networks, executive recruitment, developing networking channels etc.)
- Leading and managing the interview process with stakeholders including post interview evaluations with hiring managers and/or business HR as appropriate and providing interview feedback to unsuccessful candidates as requested
- Look to develop a pipeline of talent across the business to support future growth to bring a more strategic focus to recruitment
- Support end to end recruitment to ensure timely turnaround times and first class brand experience
Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum of 5 year’s recruitment experience, ideally within an engineering or related environment
- Strong knowledge of the CQV industry, roles and requirements would be an advantage
- Professional qualification
- General understanding of engineering roles across disciplines within the Pharma, Medical Tech, Electronics, Construction and Energy sectors
- Excellent communication and presentation skills