We are looking for an individual to lead our graduate recruitment activities across the business. Graduate recruitment plays a key part of our organisations people strategy so we are looking for an individual with high energy and enthusiasm to drive initiatives across the group.
The role also involves working as part of the HR team in the Dublin office.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Support the on-going Graduate Recruitment Drive
- Co-ordinate and participate in candidate interviews.
- Manage the Graduate Recruitment database + career website
- Liaise with universities, careers offices regarding gradudate engagement
- Lead careers fairs, presentations, internships and other activities with a view to supporting our recruitment initiatives
- Participate in Social media to build PM Group’s brand among target markets
- Act as point of contact with Department Managers in the Cork and Dublin Offices for Graduate recruitment
- Gain relevant experience and provide support to the HR Department in the following areas: Recruitment, On-boarding, Learning & Development, Performance Management, Employee Relations, General Administration
- Ensure that accurate employee records are managed and maintained on our HRIS and ATS
- Participate in key projects to support HR initiatives
- Compliance with all HR policies and practices
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified to Degree level in HR or equivalent required
- Minimum of 1 yrs HR experience required
- Recruitment experience an advantage
- Flexibility to travel in Ireland a requirement
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Knowledge of HR Systems an advantage
- Good understanding of employment law
- Awareness of HR best practices
- CIPD Membership or studying towards membership
- Excellent organisational abilities with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to handle complexity and utilise analytical skills, with a high level of judgement.
- Ability to work in global team environment
- Ability to effectively prioritise and complete key tasks and deliverables to deadlines
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills in English language (verbal and written) with the ability to build a strong rapport with all staff
- Second language an advantage
- Ability to be flexible and work in accordance with organisational requirements as necessitated by the needs of the business.