Due to continued growth and to meet business needs PM Group is currently seeking to hire a HR Business Partner to support our US offices in Boston and San Francisco.
The primary purpose will be to support the delivery of HR services to the Burlington MA & Fremont CA offices
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide a proactive HR service to US employees
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in each office and ensure consistent support
- Manage outsourced payroll and benefits processes for the two US offices
- Ensure that data on HRIS is maintained accurately
- Partner with the Recruitment team regarding resource requirements
- Lead and Manage the on-boarding process for new employees
- Work closely with the Regional HR Manager to ensure consistent support of the business unit
- Working with the Operations Managers drive and ensure excellence in key HR metrics: Engagement, Headcount Management & Employee Relations
- Support the Regional HR Manager in the planning and implementation of initiatives to support the business units and to drive key areas including Organisational Development, Talent Management, Learning & Development, Engagement, Performance Management and Recognition
- Ensure compliance with all HR Policies/ Procedures and Federal / State legal requirements
- Provide on-going guidance and support to managers and employees on Employee Relations
- Develop and implement HR policies, procedures and programs necessary to ensure stakeholder engagement and performance
- Prepare and update reports for HR and Line Management
- Other tasks as assigned from time to time
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years proven HR experience including payroll
- Degree qualification in HR/Business
- Excellent IS Skills - (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Good understanding of US employment law
- Awareness of HR best practices
- Willingness and ability to travel frequently (Minimum 1 week per month in California)
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Results focussed with high levels of energy
- Attentiveness to accuracy and detail with strong numeracy skills.
- Strong planning, organizational and analytical skills to support delivery of the HR – US agenda
- Ability to multi-task / manage time efficiently.
- Ability to be flexible and work in accordance with organizational requirements as necessitated by the needs of the business.
- Highest levels of integrity, confidentiality and discretion
- An ability to develop, build and maintain credible and effective working relationships with managers and other key stakeholders including providing constructive challenge where appropriate