Senior Project Architect, with minimum of 10 years of biotech/biopharma manufacturing facilities and/or R&D laboratory design experience
Senior Project Architect, with minimum of 10 years of biotech/biopharma manufacturing facilities and/or R&D laboratory design experience preferred. Primary responsibilities will include leading the design and planning process for multi-faceted production facilities and overseeing the production and coordination of architectural construction documents under the direction of the Architectural Department Manager.
Education and Experience
• Registered Architect
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Project Schedule)
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proficient in use of Autodesk Revit and familiarity with related tools and processes
• Demonstrated graphic presentation skills
• Must have experience in preparation and layout of architectural contract documents and coordination of specifications
• Strong knowledge of codes and good planning skills
• Strong knowledge of design, trends, construction methodology, material application, and manufacturer-supplier appropriateness.
• Advanced knowledge of architectural building systems.
• Ability to lead teams and work effectively with other project leaders.
• Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
• Registered Architect in California
• LEED AP accreditation an advantage
• Knowledge and experience with Revit and AutoCAD. Sketch-up, and other 3-D software experience a plus
• Familiarity and experience with FDA/EU cGMP guidelines is a definite advantage
• Good report and technical writing skills desired with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Demonstrating good interpersonal skills, is attentive and approachable
• Flexibility to travel (moderate) required
• Mentoring junior architectural staff and assist in professional development.
• Thorough knowledge of buildingSMART and Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) is an advantage.
• Proficiency in NewForma preferred.
• An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
• Contributing to ongoing business development activities.
All CV’s are treated in the strictest confidence.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.
Do you have what it takes ?
Fremont, CA, USA